Six Steps to Sell
Here's a quick look at the steps you'll take when selling a home with Ronald Craig:
1. Contact Ronald Craig to list your home. I will be able to expertly assess its current value so your return will be optimized.
2. Fix and clean up those items or areas that need improvement to maximize your home's exterior curb appeal and interior charm.
3. Get your home warranty up front. By providing an initial warranty, the buyer can feel confident and worry-free about buying your home-and you selling it.
4. We will work together to consider - and then negotiate with potential buyers - purchase offers on your home. Once an offer is accepted, I will work with the buyer's agent to schedule a closing date and time.
5. Notify your phone company, utilities (don't forget water and sewer), moving company, post office, newspaper and magazines, friends and family.
6. Pack and move!